ADULT ONE DAY WORKSHOP:
The Actor's On-Set Survival Kit
With Kelly-Ruth Mercier
A Must For All Actors Ages 16+
$85 + GST
For the new, the not-so-new, and the curious, this workshop is a lively walk-thru of the how-to’s in film & television.
Addressing all aspects of production, explaining the roles and responsibilities of key players including ACTORS! (every question you’ve had (but were too afraid to ask!) will be answered.
Everyone on set is required to take a Set Etiquette course… everyone but the actors.
How Are New Actors To Learn About What’s Expected (And What’s Unwelcome) When On The Job?
- the life of a script: from idea through to edit
- the actor’s access to script — from locked through revisions
- casting — from production’s point of view
- movie budgeting — with particular focus on Category 10 [Cast]
- distribution — where residuals and buy-outs are explained
- the Five Phases of Production
- the actor’s responsibility in edit
- and ‘I’ve got the job, I’m on set… WHAT DO I DO NOW?’
“Fantastic on-set survival guide workshop with Kelly-Ruth Mercier at The Drama Class! What a wealth of knowledge! – Erin, White Rock